Returns & Exchanges
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects and will accept any defective item for a refund. Merchandise must be returned in new, unworn condition with all original tags attached within 15-days of purchase. Swimwear, underwear, and beauty cannot be returned or exchanged. Styles marked as Final Sale cannot be returned or exchanged. At this time we only offer exchanges for defective product. Otherwise you will need to return your item and then place a new order.
Please note merchandise purchased from other retailers, including department stores or specialty stores must be returned to the store from which it was originally purchased, and is subject to the return policy of the originating retailer.
Returns & Exchanges will only be accepted with a completed return form. Log into your account, click on "View Order" and on the following page click on the Print: Return or Exchange Form link. Follow the easy steps, print the form and include it in your return box. All returns must have the Invoice in order to process the return.
Where do I ship my return? How should I ship my return?
Returning an Online Purchase
We want you to love what you ordered, but if something isn't right, let us know.
- If you ordered from our website you can return items by mail within 15 days of your order date.
- There are no returns on final sale merchandise.
- This return process is only offered for orders within the USA.
Follow these simple steps to return your purchase.
- Log into your account and go to your order history. Select the order in question and then click the “Return Form” link. Follow the easy steps, print the form and include it in your return package.
Step 2: Original Packaging
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original package if possible.
- Products must be returned in the original packaging. The original packaging contains a bar code that helps us identify your items with your order so we can credit your account successfully. If a circumstance arises and you do not have the original packaging, which includes the bar code, please print out your order confirmation email and include it in your shipping box.
Step 3: Shipping Box
- Pack and seal your box securely, in the original package if possible. If you don’t have the original box you can use any plain, unmarked cardboard box to ship your return.
- Remove any existing shipping labels, stickers, or other materials from the shipping box.
- Attach the pre-paid, pre-addressed SmartPost Return Label to the outside of the box and place it with your outgoing mail for pickup by the United States Postal Service. If the package is too large for your mail area you may drop it off at the closest United States Post Office or FedEx location.
- You can also send your merchandise back to us at the address below, using any other traceable method and at your own expense.
15971 Santa Ana Avenue
Fontana, CA 92337
Once your package has been received, your refund will be processed within seven business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. If you have any questions please contact our customer service team at email@example.com
When will my credit card be refunded?
Once your package has been received, your refund or exchange will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment.
The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account once they have received the information from us.